- The brake pedal has has balance bar for double master cylinders to regulate the front and rear braking.
- The pedals have a wide surface to improve the driving and make easy the pedals combinations.
- The balance bar diameter is 7/16”-20 to provide the maximum stiffness. The master cylinders connections are 5/16”- 24, for Wilwood or Girling master cylinders.
- The pedal ratio is 5:1.
- The weight of the pedal is 1,4 kg without master cylinders and 2,2 kg with master cylinders.
- Pedal setting is made for the cabin floor through four screws 6mm metric.
- The pedal has anti-slip surface.
- All the components have anticorrosion coating to allow the maximum durability.
- Master cylinders are sold separately.