- The brake pedal has balance bar for double master cylinders to regulate the front and rear braking.
- The pedals have a wide surface to improve the driving and ergonomics.
- The balance bar diameter is 7/16”-20 to provide the maximum stiffness. The master cylinders connections are M8, for motorcycle type master cylinders.
- Motorcycle master cylinder assembly points should be between 40-45mm.
- The pedal ratio is 5:1.
- The weight of the pedal is 1,3 kg without master cylinders and 1.8 kg with master cylinders.
- Pedal setting is made on the cabin floor with four 6mm metric screws.
- The pedal has anti-slip surface.
- All the components have anticorrosion coating to allow the maximum durability.
- Master cylinders are sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.